October 21, 2021

Disha Shakti News

New Hopes New Visions

Fire breaks at Mumbai’s Jumbo Covid Centre

A major tragedy was averted as 50 patients were moved out on time after a fire broke out at Dahisar’s jumbo Covid centre on Sunday afternoon. No injuries were reported but officials said that at least 50 patients were undergoing treatment at hangar F of the centre which caught fire.

The fire was doused by firefighters and security staff using fire extinguishers that were installed at the centre. A major tragedy was averted as 50 patients were moved out on time after a fire broke out at Dahisar’s jumbo Covid centre on Sunday afternoon.
No injuries were reported but officials said that at least 50 patients were undergoing treatment at hangar F of the centre which caught fire.
The fire was doused by firefighters and security staff using fire extinguishers that were installed at the centre.
According to officials, the fire broke out at 12pm on Sunday afternoon and was likely caused by a short circuit in the electrical wiring. Fire brigade officials said after hangar F, the fire spread to hangar G, where another 49 patients were admitted.

Report by Chetali S M
Reported on – 05/04/2021

Share this News
error: Content is protected !!